Required registration for authors :
- Speakers must be registered to the conference before 01 June 2017, Midnight (Indian Standard Time).
- Speakers are not allowed to present more than three papers.
- After this deadline, papers with no registered speakers are subject to be removed from the program.
Guidelines for Oral Presentation Presenters :
- Each paper in an oral session is allocated 20 minutes. This includes time required for introduction of the speaker, as well as time for questions from the audience.
- Therefore authors are advised to prepare a 15-minute talk and leave some time for questions at the end.
- Each lecture room will be equipped with a computer and a data projector. Authors need to transfer their presentations onto the computer in the appropriate room
- For the session at least 10 minutes in advance of the session in which their paper will be presented.
- Each lecture room will have a support person that can provide assistance.
- The formats that are allowed for presentations are Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (.ppt/.pptx) and Portable Document Format (.pdf) (Acrobat Reader 2007).
- In both cases, if the authors have a video or an audio file embedded in the presentation we recommend to use a video
- audio codec compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint. As a backup we strongly encourage authors to have available a .pdf version of their presentation.
- When preparing the .pdf the authors should select the “press quality” option to ensure that the fonts are properly embedded.
- The authors should bring their presentation on a USB memory stick.
- Authors needing any special audio or visual equipment must contact the Technical Program Chair by 1 July 2017.
Presenters are requested to :
- Be present in the correct room at least 10 minutes before the start of their session.
- Oral presenters should introduce themselves to the session chair and co-chair as soon as they arrive.
- Let the session chair and co-chair know of any special assistance required during their talk before the session begins.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters :
- The poster sessions will be located in the Pre-function area associated with the Grand Ballroom.
- Posters must fit on a 3 feet high x 4 feet (91 cm x 122 cm) wide poster board (landscape orientation).
- The poster presenter is expected to remain at the poster during the entire time allotted to the poster session.
- Each poster has been assigned a number, and must be mounted on the appropriately numbered board.
- You can check the number by referring to the printed or on-line program once it is posted.